Petrol / Mixed Fuel Tanks
With protective frame & electric dispensing pump
The tank with horizontal frame or vertical frame is manufactured with top quality materials according to EN ISO9001.
All our tanks are internal and external welded with the arc submersed and mig process, each tank is single tested. The outside of the tanks is finished with paint of rustproof.
- Internal bulkheads
- Dia.350 mm inspection manhole;
- approved double-acting safety valve;
- Dia. 3” filler with quick-fit fully lockable plug;
- 1” gal steel hose for connection to fuel dispenser unit.
- Externally painted.
- Metal identifying nameplate
The frame, which is made of strong tubular steel, protects the tank from any impact during transport and lifting.
The structure enables lifting by forklift truck and protects the frame in the event of overturning (es. transfer unit and suction connections).
FUEL DISPENSER UNIT, Fitted with a fuel dispensing pump for re-use of fuel and a lockable cabinet to house and secure the pump. - 12 or 24 V self-priming electrically-driven pump 35 It./min.;
- Litre-counter - ¾” flexible supply hose;
- Automatic dispensing nozzle with 1” swivel coupling;
- 1” flexible suction hose.